About Me

My photo
I am a disciple of Christ and I desire to love and serve God in everything. I have many passions and I desire to share my adventures, joys and struggles to encourage others in their faith.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

EXCITING DEVELOPMENTS!!

Many of you who read my blog will know that I am in the process of preparing to go to Ukraine as a full-time missionary, focusing on ministering particularly to the needs of the orphans there.

I moved to BC in October to live with my parents while I am raising my support, and there have been many changes, some easier than others, but God is ALWAYS FAITHFUL!

I have some debts from the car that I left behind in Thunder Bay, Ontario, and so I have been prayerfully seeking a job that would enable me to take care of those financial obligations and set some savings aside as well. It has taken some time, but Praise the Lord, I have a full-time job starting on Monday! I will be working alongside another Christian and so I am praying for grace to bring Christ's light into that place.

Financial support is beginning to come in and I have a strong prayer team behind me...I also have had some contacts which I am trusting will lead to opportunities to share about this ministry that God has laid on my heart and that He is preparing me for. I am excited to see how God continues to surprise me with His provision and grace!!
    - DEC. 4 - I have an opportunity to share some photos from my trip this summer and about the ministry we were a part of.
    - DEC. 11 - I have been given time to share in the morning worship service about this ministry with the church family here in Ashcroft.

This is so NOT about me, and I am very grateful for the circumstances God has allowed to remind me of this. As long as I am obedient and completely trusting, I know that He will accomplish His good plans, and it is wonderful to know the peace of being in His perfect will.

No comments:

Post a Comment