About Me

My photo
I am a disciple of Christ and I desire to love and serve God in everything. I have many passions and I desire to share my adventures, joys and struggles to encourage others in their faith.

Monday, January 16, 2012

BEGINNING AGAIN...

It's now halfway through January and I'm writing my first blog post of the year...and if I only focused on that I might feel like giving up.

But I know that our weaknesses can be turned into strengths, and that sharing honestly from my heart is an encouragement to others.

I'm also reminded of One who never gives up on us, and we can be confident that He who began a good work in us will be faithful to complete it until the day He returns!

So, with that in mind, I'm beginning again -- and I'm going to take from the example of some friends of mine that it doesn't have to be an eloquent piece of writing...just a simple thought from God's Word or something that blessed me and there is great joy in passing that on to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment