About Me

My photo
I am a disciple of Christ and I desire to love and serve God in everything. I have many passions and I desire to share my adventures, joys and struggles to encourage others in their faith.

Friday, May 25, 2012

A Multitude of Blessings

The longer I walk with my Lord, the more I see His abundant blessings on my life and I can't help but overflow with gratitude for His goodness and faithfulness!! Especially on this journey of faith and preparation for the special ministry He is leading me to in Ukraine.

Here's just a few of the blessings I have been counting over the last few weeks...
  • an opportunity to share with and witness to a new acquaintance on the bus
  • financial provision for my travels and for the ministry
  • wonderful and encouraging times with the family of God
  • wisdom as I prepare and speak of what God has been doing in my heart and my life
  • the gift of not having to rent a car for my time in Thunder Bay
  • peace as I learn to trust God especially in the times when I can't see the way ahead
  • safety in travels
  • patience for God's perfect will in my life
  • meeting new friends and making memories with good friends I already have
  • discovering new spiritual insights from God's Word
  • quiet time alone with the Lord
These are just a few -- I filled up a page in my prayer journal the other day with thankfulness before I even got to the requests that were on my heart! We can NEVER thank God enough for His multitude of blessings on our lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment