About Me

My photo
I am a disciple of Christ and I desire to love and serve God in everything. I have many passions and I desire to share my adventures, joys and struggles to encourage others in their faith.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

A HAPPY HEART

Because a thankful heart is a happy heart!
I'm glad for what I have, that's an easy way to start!
For a God that really cares.
'Cause He listens to my prayers, that's why I say thanks every day!(VeggieTales, The Thankfulness Song)

This song reminds me of just how blessed I am and how much I have to be thankful for. So I've decided to share with you just a few of the blessings for which I am thankful...

My mom and dad

Sunrises and sunsets

Flowers

The gift of music

The cross


Children

Creativity

Little creatures
 
Yummy food

Friends and laughter
The list could go on...and on...and on....THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR BLESSINGS ON ME!
I hope that this little post has caused a seed of thankfulness and happiness to grow in your heart as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment