About Me

My photo
I am a disciple of Christ and I desire to love and serve God in everything. I have many passions and I desire to share my adventures, joys and struggles to encourage others in their faith.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

AN ADVENT POEM

I've decided that one of the ways I'm going to celebrate Christmas - which really deserves to be celebrated all year long - is by meditating on the real meaning of the season, especially during Advent.

So, since I absolutely LOVE to write and express my thoughts and feelings through words, here is an acrostic lyric poem...

Amazed at how God chose to come;
Awestruck by the magnitude of love;
Anticipating His return with hope.

Delighted by the miracle;
Discovering God's wonderful plan;
Declaring His truth to all;

Viewing Christmas through eyes of faith.

Exulting in God's glorious plan;
Enthralled by His tender love;
Eager to share with everyone the salvation He brings.

Nobility robed in human form;
Never-ending grace of God given freely;
New life is mine through Jesus Christ.

Truth that transforms the believing heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment