About Me

My photo
I am a disciple of Christ and I desire to love and serve God in everything. I have many passions and I desire to share my adventures, joys and struggles to encourage others in their faith.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

CHRISTMAS MEMORIES

My dad's message this morning was titled "Journey Down Memory Lane" since it was his farewell service at Dorion Bible Fellowship, and as he shared the memories of the past 5 1/2 years in Dorion, I thought back to the Christmas celebrations of the past several years as well.

So here is my picture blog of memories from past Christmases...

CHRISTMAS 2007
Me, my sister-in-law and my mom looking at pictures together.

My brothers Jeff and Tim and my dad watching a movie.

Oma, my dad and my mom playing one of our fave games - Super Scrabble!

This was the Christmas that I received my digital camera!!

Family photograph




CHRISTMAS 2008

Christmas Eve celebration with friends in Klaipeda, Lithuania.

Lithuanian & English Carol Sing at a friend's apartment in Lithuania.

Christmas Day meal and celebration with church family in Lithuania.

Christmas meal and celebration with family when I returned to Canada.

CHRISTMAS 2009
Sharing gifts with family.

Ladies trio singing for Country Christmas banquet in Dorion (my mom on the right).

Another fave family activity - doing a puzzle together!

Our homey Christmas tree.
This Christmas will be a lot different than previous ones, but it will be special in its own way. I am so thankful for the blessings and gifts that God gives, which we can celebrate at special times of the year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment